Sunday 18 March 2012

No mistake. Not mistaken!

Yes! It's Ernest new car!

I am proud of him and glad for him. Remembered when he first joined into insurance industry, every time he mentioned about insurance during dinner time, I will definitely ignore him and felt annoying. And i admit that i did tease about him for joining insurance.

But hey, guess what! The system is working. A 28 year-old man who joined insurance industry for 2 years, 3rd year, he is a Unit Manager. I see transformation in him, a leader who strive for the best for his team and himself. It is not easy, but it is not impossible either.

AND! Other than that, I know i can drive a C class now when he is not around! Muaahhahah :p


Come back to a more recent occasion. Annie's sister - Winnie got married!
We girls were the ji muis for her morning session and dinner session was wonderful with the girls.
It all started with multiple self-shots and bitch shots during dinner :D

Attending wedding dinners, it caught me to think of marriage. I.. definitely not ready for marriage. Still got a lot to pursue in my career. Financial wise and achievement wise. And with Nate around, i am for sure that I am not ready for a kid. Well, I am only 22 this year, I wonder.. will my thinking change few years later? :D


Annie got kinda high by the end of the dinner. Well, when you see it!

Yes, she took off her heels =.="
And this was when she was bargaining with me for beers.

The alcoholicgalz back then. Jaslyn is missing though :(
As time goes by, being exposed to more and more different people. Knowing and joining a lot of different group of friends. I realized that, not all people are able to mix together. Which also means, if you have already found your group of close friends, hold it tight. Of course, you will definitely find another group of close friends, but trust me, it will not be the same anymore.


No comments: