Tuesday 4 December 2012

Studies

So basically, it's all about studies (:

Finally, I've submitted my thesis yesterday afternoon! Thank God I got Ray's original thesis to refer :D Thanks. Was superb nervous today.

Was the emcee for Breakfast Club @ 8am, then RPUM Advanced, left after the 1st speaker, back to office, lunch with agents and finish my Viva powerpoint slides then, rushed to Uni and ran to the office for Viva. Only find out that there are several students before me .__. so waited for almost an hour for my turn. Phew.

Haha! My supervisor say he is going to fail me. Luckily I did the result correctly.
Anyway, still got several more to go. I don't understand why this semesters' assignments and presentations are all at the end of the semester. So hectic :(

Also, although I've joined Toastamasters, but PLEASE. Public speaking in Cantonese? T___T
It's so difficult to convey an emotional message in Cantonese T___T


"No matter you think you can or cannot, you are right."




No comments: