Tuesday 25 October 2011

12:01 AM

Shoooooooooooo many to update! :D
This post will be a mixtures of several occasions this few months.

First, lets talked about our group being featured in Nan Yang Newspaper in.. Sept? :D
Hell yeah, so spot me! :D

First time buying such expensive bras. But it is all worth it! Yes, Ennis and I headed to Parkson one random day after our appointment :D One of the benefit of doing sales!

My face is shooo chubby already :(

And i know you guys miss Nate so am posting his photo :D

I love spontaneous plans! But it can't be happening too often on me. Booo!
Anyhow! This is worth mentioning. One random Saturday, Jas and I were having dinner together with Nic, Ed and Viona @ Nando's, OUG Plaza.

If am not mistaken, it's Viona Foo's idea of going to SS2 for desserts. So there we go! And while we were on our way to SS2, we called up Hou Yin they all as well. And guess what!

I don't know who again suggested to go Genting.

And yes, here we are @ Genting. I love it! :D But i was wearing sleeveless shirt and it was dead cold there :(
Felt so blessed when i see Hou Yin, Adeline and Howard came and i borrowed Howard's jacket! HOHO :D It kept me warm! And nice knowing them. Basically we just chilled in Starbucks chit chatting and the guys are playing cards.

About 5ish i guess, we headed down to Gohtong Jaya for breakfast and reach KL at bout 7am.
Wonderful day!

And another random session @ Overtime with them.

Amanda Low and Joe suddenly joined us towards the end of the session. Well, welcome!

Joe, Amanda Low, Des and I.
Nic, fattyvi and I outside chilling.
Jasie and I :D
Daddy's birthday
Lily bought cupcakes from Wondermilk and that night, after our dinner @ Hau Kee, Cheras, we backed home and had this little cake blowing session w dad :D

Week after on a Friday, we headed to Holiday Villa Hotel in Subang for buffet dim sum and sushis Ryan purchased from Groupon. Haha, we took freaking a lot! Totally worth the price i guess :D

Know what's the hittest drinking place in Cheras?
ICE COLD BIER! It's located at.. same row as the Cheers Palace.

Best moment was when drinking beers, wearing slippers and chatting w brothers or friends w some music playing :D Not to forget about the ambiance and location of course! :D

Nathaniel Wong!

Am actually halfway doing my Comm Law assignment. Although it is only 1.5K words, but hey, lots of readings to do :(

And few days ago, i think i just broke my record of sleeping only one and half hour for 2 days! HELL YEAHHHH! Guess what! For assignment. Hahaha :D

OH BY THE WAY!
It's 30th October already!

Which means, 28th of Nov is approaching! :D

Hey,
it's my 21st birthday!



No comments: