Sunday 1 January 2012

Awesome year 2011!

ALOHA!

My god, I guess this is one of the longest time I never update my blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

2011 have been treating me so well! I am so gonna miss it. But then, I know 2012 will treat me even better! Because I am gonna have all the freedom I want, people would not worry about me much cause they know I know how to take care of myself. Am gonna earn twice, triple as am earning this year, am gonna graduate, pass all the subjects, my dreams come true, all the people are safe and sound, successful in business. Parents are healthy! All the people 126!

Hehe :)
I wanna update so much but guess that's impossible for me to back track everything and update it in detail. I have very poor memory :p but looking back at the photos, I know I have enjoyed much.

With money, you worry less. Sad but true.

iPad unable to upload the photos I want :(
So, ciao d miaozs! XOXO!

No comments: