Tuesday 17 January 2012

HLA AAP 2011

This was such an overdue but cannot be missed post!

Attended HLA AAP for the second time ever since I joined OTS. Every body was cheering for the Top Unit Managers and Agency Managers and MBA qualifying members! Congrats to all the leaders and agents!

I only able to upload the photos i have in Facebook. Bear with me.
Meet Damien!
Meet Vincent!
Meet Mun Hoong!
Meet Susu and Vylin!
My partner in crime, Ennis Lee.

These two are totally partner in crime! Drinking partners. Gosh, i never stopped drinking after my birthday. One month plus i was out drinking with all of them until one day i was surprised i was able to say "I can't remember which night i am not drinking."

Die.
Pretty, classy ladies are not to be missed as well! :D
Emily, Ennis, Desiree, Veanne, yours truly, Jane and Nai Hsing!


No comments: