Tuesday 17 January 2012

Her 21st birthday!

Consecutive crazy nights of drinking for my birthday almost got me killed.
Three days with three different bunch of friends!

First night was with the colleagues. They have made it so secretive and i was overwhelmed with insecurity. I didn't know where i'll be heading for the celebration till one or two days before. I didn't know who will be there until few minutes after i reached in Luna Bar!

Thanks to Mun Hoong for buying the cupcakes for me but was too tipsy to remember to take it home. hehe.


Flaming Lambo and 5 consecutive shots.


Ernest and I.

With Vylin.
She was the one who got the idea of celebrating my birthday for me. Thank you shooo much!

Mun Hoong, who got me cupcakes and fetched me! :D

Susu, who invited the guests! But he forgot to invite my other AGAs :(


Ennis, yours truly and Mun Hoong.


Euro Deli! I wanted to try their gigantic burger for a long time!
Two surprises that night! Another awesome night. Gosh am so thankful!


I am so blessed with so many friends around me who willing to spend their time and effort for my birthday!

First surprised was once i was out of the ladies, the man seems like wanted to tell me something. I was trying my best to concentrate on what he was telling me, then, the birthday song played! And this lovely cake appeared! Tears rolling in my eyes. It was shooo unexpected!

Second round, we headed to sing k. and when it was 12sharp, the girls asked me out and i knew there is something wrong! I know they are going to give me another surprise. but i never expect that it was a longchamp that i asked for many many months ago! OMG. so sweet!!

You can see my teary eyes. Thanks girls! <3



Two last things that have made my 21st birthday nothing more but a perfect one.
Have you noticed that my braces are off my teeth? :D It has been for almost two years! And managed to take it off just few days before my birthday.

Next it was the iPad! I finally got my ipad! A free one. It was a challenge threw by Emily and i qualified for the challenge. So basically, it's a gift! :D


SO BLESSED.
THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE.
I LOVE YOU ALL!

THANK GOD FOR MY FANTABULOUS 21st BIRTHDAY.

No comments: