Saturday 13 October 2012

GAME ON.


Play the game, or you will be a loser. 
It feels a little bit scary when you are able to look through a person's personality after a few meetings.

Laziness is still in the gene yo.



It seems like there are a lot a lot of things i need to do. 
Start my thesis which is due on December 2012, assignments, in charging Saturday Training, Monday Review with other PUMs, morning meetings, attending RPUM and PUM classes, giving one on one training with agents, recruitment, sales. 

THIS IS CHALLENGING. Like, seriously.


I try to say goodbye and I choke.
Try to walk away and I stumbled.
Though I try to hide it, its clear.
My world crumbles when you are not near.



I crave for sleep. Not that I don't sleep, but I can't sleep really well.
When I sleep well, and i know, there is something wrong. 

Well, pray to God. HE will give me strength!

It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference.


DO NOT SETTLE WITH TEMPORARY DEFEATS!



No comments: