Sunday 11 November 2012

There is one time,

a friend of mine commented that she realized that I don't have much temper. 
She said, I am very calm at any situation

The truth is, I learned my lesson from being emotional.

          Cry, is the only way I express my feeling. I don't really feel anger. Seldom, almost never.                      
   Anger, have brought me so much pain. Suffered because I hate somebody, I hate myself from getting angry. It makes me feel, so evil. So yes, at the end of the day, I chose to let go and forgive (:

So, today I made cold calls and there is this superb rude prospect I called up and he scolded me STUPID for not less than three times. I stoned. After so many times I did cold call, this is the first time got called stupid FOR NO REASON. I smiled afterwards. You know why? 
Because I know there is NO WAY he can be smarter than me by throwing his tantrum on me out of nowhere. And I, was doing my job. I don't have to receive his anger like a rubbish bin and affect my mood (:

And, I've read back the comments people commented me on my previous blog posts! Haha, reminiscing how active I was last time trying my best to get readership and fame. lol. 

#Doubt your doubts people. If you don't progress, you regress. 


Innocent and naive like hell. REALITY CHECK!



No comments: