Thursday 8 November 2012


THANK YOU 
to those who have supported me along the way, or those who have not (:
Thanks to OTS who recognized our efforts in the newspaper.


It's November already!
Did I ever mentioned in my blog that I've lost my iPhone and iPad in a few months time?
No no no, it's not because of snatches or whatnot, but my carelessness T__T

Yes, I miss my iPhone already but am still waiting for iPhone 5.
WHY THE HELL IT TAKE SO LONG TO MALAYSIA!
iPhone was because I dropped it into the loo while I was in the toilet, while William Cheng, being one of the bravest Unit Manager, took his initiative to pick it up for me and i washed and blew it but couldn't help to revive it. iPad was because i left it inside the class and I took quite some time to get nervous with it and by the time i went back to Uni, it was gone!

Boo. No kind people in the world who is kind enough to return to me. Sigh. WHY.

I seriously wish to catch up with different group of friends during weekends :(
Can all arrange some potluck or barbeque or steamboat sessions?



"Well, I think you know who I am referring to."





BYE.

No comments: