Sunday 6 January 2013

Big Ben

Travelling is love!

TwentyTwelve has been a very emotional year for me. 
A year that I need to deal so much with my own emotions .____.
Dealing with expectations, disappointments, anger, hatred and sadness. Not easy :/
Also, I've travelled to three different countries to Bangkok, Taiwan and Inner Mongolia. 
It was rather a relaxing year. I think not quite worth mentioning :(

Oh also, a year that I started to depend on BB cream so much to fix my complexion :(
A year that I've lost my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 and got a new iPhone 5.
A year that I've gone through so much with ze boyf.

WOW.

Every year is a crucial year.
This year, is no difference. I have planned to promote this July. However, it seems like the result isn't much up to my expectations. However, still got 6 months left and miracles can happen at any point of time! No give up!

And I, will still begin my year with Bangkok trip.
This time, is with the bitches that I've known for almost 7 years. It is our first overseas trip :)

It is time to focus on planning and execution. 
The problems with kids nowadays are. They can talk the talk but not walk the talk. Still feeling pretty disappointed with this kind of people :O Unbelievable.


No comments: