Tuesday 5 February 2013

Oh, have I not tell you that?

Oh have I not tell you that?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY HONOURS DEGREE! 
Which also means,
GRADUATED!


Well, last year was a fruitful year. 
I've finally progressed and show some results in my career.
I was awarded as the TOP 5 RPUM in OTS Group. Also, among the Top 5 awardess, I am the youngest, and I am the only one who is not the MDRT.

RPUM = Road to Potential Unit Manager, the class has more than 50 pax, and it is graded with the number of agents you have in your team, your leadership potential, learning attitude, etc. Glad that I received the award and made my family members proud.


"To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when no one else will."

This view was taken using my iPhone 5 front camera when Brea just woke up from nap. 
Her eyes can kill. Seriously. Hello Brea, my niece. She is already one year-old!



Bai :)




No comments: